The Interior Design Institute now in the Philippines
One has to study before work. Studying makes you qualified to do something which makes other people trust you with the skill set you claim to possess. But… for most cases, studying takes a long time and is very costly!
What if there is a way to cut the costs and time spent on studying?
The solution is The Interior Design Institute or IDI. Developed by Online Education Ltd. Pty. Australia, IDI has a unique learning platform to provide you with everything you need to succeed.
The online course has been designed to fit around your lifestyle, not the other way around. It is completely self-paced, which means you choose when to study! The online course is made up of 12 written modules and 12 knowledge and skill-based assignments. You can finish everything in less than 12 months; plus you have the option to extend if required. During this time, you will be educated in all aspects of interior design by a highly experienced professional interior designer and educator.
You will receive:
- The skills and knowledge required to become a successful interior designer, either as a full or part-time freelance career or to enjoy an exciting new hobby.
- Extensive support from a variety of sources during your studies..
- Your own personal tutor who will be there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Personalised feedback on all your assignments and image submissions.
- Access to our dedicated Student Support team, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to our exclusive Facebook group, designed specifically for our students.
We also offer a wide range of optional Advanced Modules, which can be purchased, should you wish to further your studies.
- Home Staging
- Commercial Design
- Kitchen & Bathroom Design
- Plant Styling & Landscape Design
- Business, Branding, Marketing & Social Media - Setting Up Your Own Website
IDI strongly believes in providing the best quality service and learning experience available online. IDI has partnered with a number of third-party accreditation bodies to give you peace of mind and confidence in studying with us.
Interior Design Institute is recognised globally by the following bodies:
- IARC (International Approval and Registration Centre)
- BAC (British Accreditation Council)
- SBID (Society of British and International Interior Design)
- CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- DDA (Decorators & Designers Association of Canada)
- BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- UKRLP (United Kingdom Register of Learning Providers)
This means, if you concentrate on your studies, you can be work-ready in less than a year paying a fraction of the usual tuition fee for Interior Design. Contact your career pathway specialist to learn about promos. We specialise in Study to Work and Migrate packages.
Email : email@example.com Landline : +632.5310.1493
Mobile : +63 908 812 9104 Visit us : G/F Silver City1, Frontera Drive, Ortigas East Pasig